LAST CALL FOR ENTRIES!
/slash Filmfestival is open for submissions!
The submission deadline for the Short Film Competition of the 2016 edition of /slash Film Festival is approaching. But fear not, there is still some time left.
Your film is fantastic or horror themed, not longer than 20min, was produced in 2015 or 2016 and on top of that you really want to win the short film audience award worth 1.000 € donated by Film and Music Austria?
The only thing left to do is to follow the instructions below and send us your film.
You can submit until June 30th 2016.
We are looking forward to screening you.
The most important things to know
- We accept films with a duration up to 20 Minutes (including credits)
- Accepted production years are 2015 and 2016
- All forms of artistic expression and style are welcome (fiction, documentary, animation, experimental…) as long as the film is fantastic or horror themed.
- There is no submission fee
- If the original language of your film is not English please provide a copy with English subtitles. For selection purposes films in German without subtitles are accepted.
- Submission deadline is 30th of June 2016.
To submit, please follow these steps:
- Read and follow the submission regulations
- Fill out the submission form
- Send us the completed and signed submission form via email (email@example.com) or mail (see address below) including:
- 3 film stills (300 dpi/ png or jpg)
- Director’s biography + filmography
- A list with previous screenings of the film, including awards
- Main credits
to the address listed below. (Email or Mail)
You will be notified about the selection until 10th of August 2016.
If you have questions about the submission, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org